Watch the video here!
Time: 6 hours
2 400-500 mL cans of coconut milk
6 T red curry paste (or green)
1-1.5 lbs chicken, raw or cooked
1 yellow or white onion, diced
Vegetables as desired: chopped carrots, bamboo, water chestnuts, zucchini, eggplant
- Add chicken and onion to crockpot and put on low. Add the other vegetables to crockpot if you like them soft.
- Sautee the curry paste in olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Add first can of coconut milk and stir.
- Wait until boils, stirring as necessary.
- Add second can of coconut milk.
- Wait until boils, then add to crockpot.
- Cover and cook for 5-6 hours. 1-2 hours before eating add the other vegetables if you don’t want them to be soft.
Eat with zoodles, cauliflower rice, or soup-style!