See the video here.
Adapted from http://www.fromthiskitchentable.com
- 1 pound ground turkey
- Four cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon powdered thyme
- ½ teaspoon sage
- ⅛ teaspoon fennel
- pinch red pepper flakes
- black pepper
- 4 cups cubed sweet potatoes (3-4 potatoes)
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 8 eggs
- ½ cup canned coconut milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Broil sweet potatoes for 10 minutes, then stir and broil 5 more minutes.
- Mix 1 pound turkey with spices for sausage.
- Brown turkey until almost cooked.
- Add 1 diced onion.
- Whisk together 8 eggs with 1/2 cup coconut milk.
- In a 9 x 13 inch casserole dish, layer sweet potatoes, then sausage with onions, then diced red bell pepper.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes or until eggs set.